For Sale or Wanted items
This is a place to post your Tandem bicycling related items For Sale or Wanted.
For Sale 1998 Burley Rock ‘n Roll Tandem
Color is Shamrock Green Metallic
Frame Size: Captain 18”/ Stoker 15”
- True Temper 4130 tubing
- 26” Bontrager Maverick Rims
- Shimano Tandem Hubs
- Specialized Nimbus EX tires (need replacing)
- Shimano Deore XT 8 spd Rear Derailleur, 11-30 cassette
- Shimano 105 Front Derailleur
- Grip Shift SRT-800 Shifters
- Gore Ride-on Derailleur cables
- Sugino Cranks, Captain 175mm/Stoker 170mm
- Chainrings, 28/42/52 teeth
- Shimano LX V-brakes & levers
- Ritchie SPD Pedals
- Rock Shox Judy XC fork
- Ergonomic Arc Handlebars
- Onza Bar-ends
- Adjustable Stoker Stem
- Kalloy Uno Suspension Seatposts
- Rear Rack with Rak-Sak Cover
- 3 – Minoura wire bottle cages
- Bar-end mirror
- Serfas Airbones tire pump
- Specialized Body-Geometry Comp men’s saddle
- Serfas Dual-Density women’s saddle
Bike was pampered and is in excellent condition. Great first tandem!
Priced right at $1000.
For Sale 1988 Cannondale Tandem
This tandem was originally built by me in 1988. Cannondale only sold frames and boxes of parts to assemble. Cannondale Teal in color, I’m 6’ and my wife is 5’7” and the frame size works great for us… Always stored indoors, excellent condition.
List of features/mods
- 700x25 48 spoke straight gauge wheels. High rim sides, very strong.
- Rear drum brake controlled by bar end shifter of stoker
- Phil wood bottom brackets
- Downtube index shifting
- Magura hydraulic brakes
- Started converting to straight captain bars…still have curved drop bars
- Rear rack
- Cannondale front saddlebag (red) and rear rack bag (red)
- Hydraulic stoker seat post
- 4 bottle cages
- Dual sided SPD pedals
Terry Osell did most of the mods to it (for anybody who knows tandem history in the Twin Cities)
Best reasonable offer
612 413 2735
For Sale 1999 GreenSpeed Tandem Trike
Frame material is Cro Mo 4130. Photo available.
For Sale a collection of three tandems
1. Trek T1000 - Front - 21"/54cm, back 17 1/2"/45 cm. In good running condition. $800 or best offer.
2. Osell - Front - 24"62cm, back 21"54cm. Also in good running condition. $800 or best offer.
3. Old Schwinn - 1960's? Interesting frame design. Mix of new and old components. Need wheels and one saddle. Some frame repair has been done on this. Not currently in running shape, but wouldn't take much to get it going. A real blast to ride. Front - 21 1/2"/55cm, back - 19"/29cm. $200 or best offer.
For pictures and more details contact
For Sale Gitane Tandem
A reinforced and repainted Gitane with a 24" front and a 22" rear. A kiddi crank is included.
$600 or best offer.
Mark Ellefson, 651-271-8425
For Sale 1996 Santana
1996 Santana. Frame captain 20 in, stoker 18, measured c to t of Tange DB cro mo. Drop bars with Shimano 8 speed bar ends XTR derailleurs.
Shimano cranks with sealed bottom brackets. Shimano V brakes with 287V levers. 26 in. 40 spoke wheels with Edco hubs. Tamer shock post
in rear. Two different size stems for front and rear. Fenders and rear rack included. $975 or reasonable offer.
For Sale Cannondale Tandem
I am selling my Cannondale Tandem, which is in great shape.
Details on the bike:
*I am the second owner, the original owner is a friend of mine and member of the Paul Bunyan Cyclists Group.
*I do not have the original Specification Sheet on the bicycle, but I have contacted Cannondale and they are looking into getting me this information.
*The bike in the pictures is currently set up for a rear rider of 5' 7" and a front rider of 6'. As you can see there is some adjustability in the seat and stems to accommodate riders of different sizes.
*I have a Trailer Hitch Receptacle Bike Rack that holds the Tandem and two single bikes that I will include in this sale.
*I have a Tandem Cover that I will through in with this sale.
Nisswa, MN 56468