For Sale - 1996 Santana Enduro
We purchased this in 1997 and put about 1000 miles on it. It has been sitting in our basement since. So, an older bike, but very few miles on it. Very smoooth ride.
- Size Medium
- Sachs shifters
- Shimano Deore LX cantilever breaks
- Shimano XTR 3x8 drivetrain
- front crank arms - Shimano 175mm
- rear crank arms - Shimano 170mm
- Shimano SPD pedals
- Edco sealed wheel hubs
- wheels - 26x1.25 Wheelsmith 40 spoke
- upgraded rear handlebar stem (original was a bit weak)
- rear suspension seat post
- Diacomp AHeadSet headset
Probably going to need new rubber....
- Pedal Pack case - fitted for this Santana tandem. Used once.
- Removable wheels (4)
- lost the key for the locks but you can’t lock cases going through airports anyway...
If interested contact: