TCTC Ride Schedule
- Rides are for members and first-time guests only. Make sure your membership is current.
- Be prepared to be self-sufficient.
- Read ride details completely for specific requirements on scheduled rides.
- Class II E-bikes that have a throttle and do not need to be pedaled to move are not covered under the TCTC insurance policy and not allowed on any TCTC rides.
- If you are not feeling well or have a temperature, do not come to a club ride.
- Masks are recommended but not required at the ride start and rest stops. Masks may be needed if entering businesses during or after the ride.
- Be respectful of others’ space at all times, including spacing while riding.
- Social distancing is recommended at the ride start and rest stops.
- Check the schedule for new ride postings and the club website for other updates.
- TCTC Officers reserve the right to suspend group riding based on local health guidelines.
Ride leader resources are available: https://twincitiestandembike.com/index.php/resources/ride-leader-resources
Below is a list of current scheduled rides. If you are a member and wish to submit a ride for the club or make changes to an existing listed ride please email the details to the scheduling team at